Paragraf – more than accounting
MGI WORLDWIDE MEMBERSHIP
In 2010 we joined the international network of accounting, auditing and tax advisory firms MGI Worldwide. Together with our colleagues we have participated in numerous professional conferences, building international contacts and opportunities.
• In 101 countries
• 408 offices
• 8619 experts
• 75 years of experience
- Instant access to financial information in almost any country
- Discover business opportunities and build strategic alliances through a global presence
- international expertise in company formation
- in-depth knowledge of international business practices, accounting and taxation
MGI Worldwide’s Quality Assurance System, the MGI Network Quality System, is primarily designed to assure and verify that individual members comply with MGI Worldwide’s quality guidelines.
To monitor this, the organization has introduced the MGI Worldwide Quality Review, a comprehensive, detailed and independent audit process covering all business processes.
The comprehensive quality review covers the following areas:
- compliance with the requirements of the external regulatory environment
- internal organizational culture, structure and governance quality and efficiency of services provided to clients
- client intake and acquisition process
- knowledge of the code of ethics
- documentation of professional materials
- human resources management
- search and selection process
- professional and other training
- complaints handling and professional indemnity insurance
- data protection and IT specificities
- internal quality system and policies
The MGI Quality Review process ensures independence and the development of appropriately detailed, member-specific audit plans through the involvement of SWAT UK, an internationally recognised consultancy.
Accordingly, in spring 2021, Paragraf Accounting was successfully audited as part of the MGI Quality Review.
+421 918 488 864
+421 35 772 12 71
Špitálska 2905, Komárno
945 01, Slovakia